There seems to be a battle among permaculture designers over the nature of permaculture. Why, who knows or cares. Permaculture is a nature-inspired, holistic design system that draws upon current technologies and ancient roots to create sustainable human environments.
Permaculture was originally intended to grow food in a manner that did not harm the earth,as industrial agricultural system did and are still doing, but to nourish and replenish it.
I apply my design skills to creating community gardens, school gardens and anyone who wants to grow food in a sustainable manner.
I also apply the skills to create the invisible structure, committees, worker coops and so on.
I believe societies and individuals are living a false story, one they have all agreed upon, knowingly or not. As a storyteller and gardener I am planting a new story. Want to help?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Native Plants
There are two projects happening here in Campbellton that have me turning to the subject of native plants. When we are discussing native pl...
-
There are two projects happening here in Campbellton that have me turning to the subject of native plants. When we are discussing native pl...
-
It only takes a little effort to design a bird garden. Start with a some research; what birds are native to your region and what migrator...
-
This garden was located on the outskirts of Thunder Bay and was a no dig bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment