To get started ask yourself the following questions:
- How do you currently use the space? Is it a quiet getaway; a place for you children to play, or pets to roam, for entertaining?
- What do you want to grow, herbs, flowers, annuals, perennials, shrubs, fruit tees, vegetables?
- Thinking about a water feature?
- Do you use it as an outdoor office?
- How much money are you willing to spend, on hardscaping, plants, watering system and décor, lights, garden art?
- How much time do you have to look after your garden?
- What specific challenges do you need to address, sunlight blocked by nearby buildings for example, ugly view?
- Measure the space and draw a plan. You do not need to be an artist but setting in down on paper will help you focus.
Post a Comment